skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
today we escape
just how i hear it, just how i see it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
[From a girl I used to know in Reno]
I'm just missing days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today We Escape ---
Megan
Pennsylvania, United States
I write, I draw, I photograph, and I dearly love to laugh; that's about all there is of me.
View my complete profile
find some history, make some of my own ---
05
(1)
10
(1)
09
(1)
07
(1)
06
(3)
03
(3)
02
(2)
02
(3)
11
(3)
07
(1)
06
(2)
The Things I Read ---
Flannery O'Connor's Short Stories
William Faulkner's A Rose for Emily and other short stories
Dorothy Allison's Two or Three Things I Know For Sure
John Steinbeck's To a God Unknown
Ernest Hemingway's In Our Time
Diana Jones' Howl's Moving Castle
Djuna Barnes' Nightwood
Nathanael West's Miss Lonelyhearts and Day of the Locust
Algren's Somebody in Boots
Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness
Amy Hempel's Short Stories
Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper
John Steinbeck's Chrysanthemums
C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia
Felix Salten's Bambi
Robert Lous Stevenson's Treasure Island
F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby
Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged
Judy Blume's Summer Sisters
Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid
Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Michael Ende's The Neverending Story
L. Frank Baum's The Wizard of Oz
Peter S. Beagle's The Last Unicorn
M.K. Joseph's The Hole in the Zero
J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan
Watch These---
A Softer World
Goodreads
ItsOkToBreathe
Leah Adams [my summer sister]
MATTHEW GENITEMPO BLOG
My Flickr
PostSecret
Ricky Gervais... Obviously.
Rippleview Productions
Support Your Local Dharma Bum
thank you very little
YouYesYou
No comments:
Post a Comment